Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm back!

Well the holidays have past and the kids and I are back from Disney World. What an amazing trip! It was the girls first time there and to say they loved it would just not hit the mark. We have already started saving for our next trip an are very excited.

Speaking of excited, I am so ready to hit the new year! I did several parties over the holidays and had great success at the Ellenville Farmer's Market. And The Fancy Flamingo located in the Ocean Ave Plaza in Boynton Beach was carrying my candy over the holidays. I have also added a new venue to my schedule. You will now be able to find me at Evening on the Avenue in Downtown Lake Worth east of Federal Hwy between Lake and Lucern Ave in the town square the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month. They offer live music an lots of other vendors. If you live in the area come on out and see me. I have also started offering git certificates so you can purchase them for your family and friends.

I've been thinking up new ideas for the different season's and holidays and will be posting more frequently. If you want to place an order just pop me an email at jensjust@bellsouth.net.

Well back to the kitchen.

Till next time keep it sweet.

Jen








No comments:

Post a Comment